A VIEW FROM THE TOP

| | |

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OULRAHC

OULRAHC

GINO




These are pictures of the highlands of Cebu Province.  It is called Osmena Peak, located in the mountain town of Mantalungon.  People grow flowers and vegetables in this mountain community.  Climbers and photo enthusiast like to trek its heights.  The temperature here is colder than the lowlands.

In one of the pictures is my nephew (my cousin's son), who is a trek and travel BUM.  I view the world in his lens.  When we were younger mountain trips are for visiting families.  Now it is more socialized and a hobby for lens lovers.  Because I don't own a camera, and at my age, I can't travel up to those heights any longer.  So I just borrow photos from my nephew and his buddies.

Thank you, Gino and Charlou.

1 comments:

Diane Ronzino said...

I love that you can see the view through your nephew's lens! And the views are beautiful!

Thank you for sharing it with us!

I pray you have a wondeful week this Jesus, Lolita!

Hugs to you!

Post a Comment

Glad you could come. Your company is highly honored. Linger awhile and let's know each other better. Mabuhay!